Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Hi everyone!

Remember me from my travel blog from Yahoo! and facebook? Well, here I am, at a new blog which my brother, Dan, introduced me to.

Not only will I be posting my travel blogs here, I may even at some point add my Yahoo! blog entries here (even if it messes up the dates for me...), and I will also be posting my sermons that I have had the opportunities to present. I have preached at my home church, Unadilla Center United Methodist Church, on two occasions -- one at the church conference with our new District Superintendent in attendance, and on May 10 of this year while our pastor and his wife were gone for the weekend. I have also had the pleasure of preaching at the Chenango Valley Apartments in Norwich, where my mother-in-law, Irene, now lives.

And I will randomly post here whenever My Mind Musings prompt me to. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: