Thursday, January 23, 2014

#Empowered

Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study blog answer....

#Empowered. How does this week's word empower you?

First of all, empowered is a VERB which indicates action. The definitions are: To invest with power, especially legal power or official authority.
To equip or supply with an ability; enable. 

Being empowered enables me to TAKE ACTION. I don't have to be a passive participant in life. I can TAKE ACTION to overcome temptations and distractions that are keeping me from reaching my goal.

The best part of this empowerment is that it comes from and through God. I am invested with God's power and strength to fight this battle. I don't have to try to fight it alone in my own feeble power.

God equips me and supplies me with the ability to persevere in the war to reclaim my health. 




1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, Lori! You point us in the right direction by reminding us that ALL power comes from God!

    :) Missy (Blog Hop Team & OBS Small Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete